email
twitter
linkedin
flickr

Thursday, June 30, 2005

I broke my daughter

When someone tells you that you shouldn't swing young children by their arms, believe them. I broke my daughter last night with nothing more than a playful tug on her arm while walking to initiate a swing between me and my wife who was holding her other arm. Without a sound she screamed as if I had pulled her arm off, which, it appears, I almost did. After 3 hours at urgent care, the doctor appeared to do nothing more than examine her elbow and then declared, "I felt it go back in". We still took x-rays just to be sure but there was nothing broken. By the time the x-rays were done, she was running down the halls of the urgent care facility but still wanted to wear her "belt", the sling, as she liked it. She seems fine this morning.  Posted by Hello

No comments:

Post a Comment